Terms & Conditions
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase, attempt to purchase or consume alcohol at the event. We would suggest that anyone who looks or could be thought to be under the age of 21 brings photographic ID/proof of age with them or we will not be able to serve them. We will refuse to serve anyone at the event who is or appears to be excessively drunk or uses threatening or abusive behaviour towards staff, customers or other guests. We will also refuse to serve anyone who purchases or attempts to purchase alcohol for someone under the age of 18 or someone who has previously been refused alcohol by the bar staff. The decision on such matters will be taken by the bar staff and will be final. The bar staff also reserve the right to close the bar at any time if in their opinion unruly or troublesome behaviour has arisen or is likely to arise within the venue or its environs.
Southern Mobile Bars will:
1) Be the sole provider of all beverages at the event unless previously agreed. It will not be permitted for anyone to consume their own drinks at the event.
2) If the agreement is made to provide your own arrival drinks/ table wine, this MUST be cleared away by no later than 7.30pm. Should this not be done the bar staff will inform head office and your deposit will be retained.
3) On behalf of the client, obtain any alcohol license required for the event subject to there being no reason for any required license being refused by the Licensing Authority. Bar opening times will be subject to approval by the relevant authorities.
4) Supply all equipment, staff and drinks.
And will require:
d) A 13amp power supply at or near to the bar location.
- e) Sufficient access to the venue prior to the start of the event to provide and assemble the required goods and equipment and sufficient time between the closing of the bar and having to vacate the venue to enable all goods and equipment to be dismantled, removed and loaded into waiting vehicle/s.
Booking & Payment:
In the unlikely event of the venue and/or the event being refused an alcohol license the booking fee less any costs incurred in the alcohol license application process will be refunded. In all other circumstances our acceptance of a booking form and full payment of the booking deposit will constitute a legally binding contract between Southern Mobile Bars and the client(s) named on the booking form.
Upon booking any bar for which we require a temporary events notice £21.00 is taken from your booking deposit to cover the costs of this.
When providing a bar at any 18th birthday party we require a parent/guardian to license the event in their name.
When making any booking a deposit may be taken, this amount may vary depending on the size of the event. If a booking is cancelled at any point this deposit is retained as we regularly have to turn away bookings due to existing bookings.
Our fees are based on the number of guests, adults and children, specified on the booking form and a minimum of 5 hours bar opening time. Should there be a change to the numbers attending or opening hours, either more or less, it is a condition of the booking that you inform us within 14 days. If we are not well informed of a significant reduction in numbers attending or the hours of service are less than 5, we are entitled to retain the deposit fee paid to cover costs. We will under no circumstances provide a draught bar for any event with less than 120 guests, if this is booked and agreed and guest numbers are reduced we reserve the right to change the bar menu to our bottle bar menu and hire charges may apply.
In the case of a free or prepaid bar, should more people attend than have been paid for, adults or children, we will give you the opportunity to pay for the additional guests at the agreed price per head. Such payment must be made immediately. In the event that we cannot locate you, or you refuse to pay we reserve the right to close the bar and remove all our goods and equipment with immediate effect.
In any case whereby guests are seen to be drinking alcohol which has not been provided by the bar, excluding pre-arranged drinks such as arrival drinks, table wine and toasts, the bar staff will inform you of this. Should this not be dealt with promptly we reserve the right to retain the deposit fee paid. In the case where arrival drinks or table wine has not been supplied by Southern Mobile Bars, this alcohol must be cleared away, thus unavailable to guests between 8pm latest, and the time of bar closing. This ensures that we are the sole supplier of alcohol between 8pm and closing. If this alcohol is not removed then we reserve the right to keep the deposit fee paid. If this alcohol is not cleared and guests continue to drink it then we have the right to close the bar at any time.